This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies are essential to make our site work and help us to optimize your experience by giving us insight into how the site is being used.

By continuing to use this website you give "implied" consent for these cookies to be stored.

I'm fine with this


Back to Regulations


UBO use and taxationJune 2017

Can the UBO use its yacht?
Yes, with a charter contract in place at a slightly discounted rate.
Will the owning company be liable for income tax on income generated in Croatia?

No, unless it has a permanent establishment in Croatia.
Will the owning company be subject to withholding tax?
No, not as of now.
Is the Owning Company responsible for paying input VAT to the Croatian government?
Yes, both the owning company and the VAT representative are responsible for collecting the VAT from the end user, filing returns and paying VAT to the tax agency.