This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies are essential to make our site work and help us to optimize your experience by giving us insight into how the site is being used.
By continuing to use this website you give "implied" consent for these cookies to be stored.
The future of nautical taxation discussed at Barcelona Boat Show
Alessia Manfredi O.M.of SOS Yachting Spain and Miguel Ángel Serra, SOS Yachting advisor, were among the speakers.
During the Barcelona Boat Show ANEN organized the Conference: The future of nautical taxation. Challenges and opportunities.
Alessia Manfredi, Operations Manager of SOS Yachting Spain and Miguel Ángel Serra, Partner of Albors Galiano Portales and Fiscal Advisor of SOS Yachting Spain and of ANEN were in the panel.
The issues that marked the agenda on taxation of recreational boating, addressed in the coming months, both in Spain and in Europe were:
- End of the tourist registration and alternative proposals.
- The new customs code. News and opportunities.
- Compatibility of private use with the commercial use of pleasure craft.
- Comparative analysis of nautical taxation in Europe.
- Proposals to compete in Europe.